Nyamplong Bikini Fashion: HottHe of the Week...Casey Brooks

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HottHe of the Week...Casey Brooks


Meet Casey, aka Legs. He is gonna call her legs, but there is a trend in most of these pictures. Whether or not she knows it she has amazing legs. He is gonna guess she has an idea though, with all those skirts and heels, this is a girl who knows what she is doing. Of course you like her style, Casey is a fashion stylist and wardrobe consultant, pretty much her job is to make other people look as good as she does. After you are done drooling over her pics (well He was) Check out more of her work at CaseyBrooksNYC.



How would you describe your style?My style is and has always been very eclectic. I tend to pay attention to what suits my body type and from there play with a mix of trends and classic styles depending on my mood and the occasion. I am a big fan of mixing highs and lows. With so many inexpensive and easily accessible stores who copy designer styles, there is NO excuse for people on a budget to continuously wear outdated, ill-fitting clothes. With a good eye, you can find something anywhere... For those without that eye, e-mail me, I want to help you look like the best you!!!

Favorite item you own? I'm still obsessed with my Miu Miu gold and black bird print satin maryjanes... I can't wait to incorporate them into my fall wardrobe.

Biggest fashion mistake people make? There is nothing I hate more than seeing someone in clothing that's too big or too small. Before you think of style, pay attention to fit! carefully balance how you expose your skin. If you choose to show some cleavage, cover your legs ladies! And same goes for a short skirt... balance it with some fabric up above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Nyamplong Bikini Fashion